william herschel and light temp Blue:52 Red:56 Control: 59

Enneachat is hosted by Katherine Chernick Fauvre and David W. Fauvre, MA, co-founders of Enneagram Explorations found online at http://www.Enneagram.net

william herschel and light temp Blue:52 Red:56 Control: 59

Postby Kitchen Fly » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:54 am

Earlier today I was buzzing around the neighbourhood and found my self in a living room that had,. Cosmos: A SpaceTime Odyssey Season 1 Episode 6 on Tv.

The narrator was telling the story of william herschel and how he discovered that blue light and red light where at different temperature , and the control that tens out to be in fared light is at a different temperature again.

Blue:52 Red:56 Control: 59

Being a Fly not a simple Human my surpriser fly intellectual thought got me thinking about the enneagram and A.E.G. Blake who said all processes begin at zero at point nine and end at nine at point nine.

52 + 56 = 108 ,.. Control: 59 ?

Control: 59 That's interesting ,.

9 - 2 = 7

&

9 - 6 = 3

"...all processes begin at zero at point nine and end at nine at point nine.."

zero at point nine, - point one - point two - point three ,. Point:3 ( "three steps" )

"...all processes begin at zero at point nine and end at nine at point nine.."

nine at point nine, - zero at point nine - point one - point two - point three - point four - point five - point six ,. Point:6 ( "severn steps" )

.……………………….9/0

6 …………………………………………………… 3

…...……….…………….9/1

…….…………………...…………………. 2

.………….…………………………...……………. 3

...…..7 ……………………………………… 4

………..……….. 6 …..……….. 5

.……………………….9/0

6 …………………………………………….. 3

5 + 5 + 5 = 15
9 + 6 + 2 = 17

50 + 50 + 50 = 150

150 - 108 = 42
167 - 144 = 23

144 divided by 36 = 4 (interesting)

167 divided by 36 = 4.63888888888889 eleven,. eights -(interesting) , ( a nine, a three, a six and a four,. Interesting )

36 divided by 11 = 3.27272727272727 (maybe interesting down the track) eleven two's and 9/0 & 9/1 and a three and a eleven sevens and 9/0 & 9/1 ,. interesting , three and six and thirty six ,. interesting

...…..7 ……………………………………… 4

4 + 7 = 11

Last edited by Kitchen Fly on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kitchen Fly

Re: william herschel and light temp Blue:52 Red:56 Control:

Postby Kitchen Fly » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:33 am

Tonight I had an interesting conversation with a friend who studies colour theory when studying to be can an arts teacher. A he explained that blue and yellow make the colour green. the blue cancel out the blue within the merged primary colours.

I thought that was interesting and then thought to my self, What it the yellow is a shadow colour co generated by the control:A No Colour.

Yellow / Control

Red-------Blue

Yellow / Control

Red-------Blue

Control Red controls' Shadow' -Yellow Blue
Shadow of control

Control Red controls' Shadow' -Yellow Blue
The control may have a shadow, yellow formed in and from the control as its shadow expressed as yellow,. other colours may all have a quanta of the control within the light chemistry of there purpose collars / radioactive activity.

- william herschel recorded only three temperatures Blue:52 Red:56 Control:59

Kitchen Fly

Return to Enneagram Type, Tritype and Insinctual Subtype Discussion