Enneagram, Instinctual Subtypes and Spirituality 2007

Enneachat is hosted by Katherine Chernick Fauvre and David W. Fauvre, MA, co-founders of Enneagram Explorations found online at http://www.Enneagram.net

Re: Enneagram, Instinctual Subtypes and Spirituality 2007

Postby Katherine874 » Sat May 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Is it possible that you are the sx 6w7 468? It is a very reactive type.

468, 684, 846 If you are 468, you are intuitive, inquisitive and protective. You want to be original, certain and straight-forward. You are highly sensitive and emotional. You track inconsistencies and are like the ‘canary in the coal mine,’ calling off hidden agendas, deception and ulterior motives. You are very intense and can at times be emotional and over reactive. Your life mission is to identify what is insincere and not what it appears to be, and alert others of the potential hazards. A true whistleblower and truth teller, you are happiest when you can protect others from being taken advantage of and misled. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on what is missing, threatening and your emotional truth that you become tyrannical. As a result, you don’t see your impact on others and can miss what is truly important.
Katherine874

Postby Riley » Sun May 09, 2010 7:34 am

I do relate quite a bit to that description, but if I had 6 in my tritype over 7, why would I relate more to 7 fixations, desires, etc.? If I had 6 in my tritype, I think the likely order would be 486 or 846, as opposed to 6 as the primary type.
Riley

Postby caterwal » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:59 pm

I have recently found your information on tritype. I have been working with the enneagram for quite a few years, but being a 3w4 never really focused on it until I retired and felt I had time to devote to it. I believe I am a 386 based on how my progression goes given an upsetting event. Because I am a strong self pres with a little one to one I am not sure how to separate the 6 and the self pres tendencies. When I examine things I really tend as much toward the 7 as i do the six, particularly the negativism. Any thoughts about how to discern things.

Mike
caterwal

Postby Katherine8 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:52 am

& and 3 in the same tritype brings a great deal of optimism.
Katherine8

Previous

Return to Enneagram Type, Tritype and Insinctual Subtype Discussion