Trance to No-Trance trance transformation.

Enneachat is hosted by Katherine Chernick Fauvre and David W. Fauvre, MA, co-founders of Enneagram Explorations found online at http://www.Enneagram.net

Trance to No-Trance trance transformation.

Postby Kitchen Fly » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:15 am

Trance-ending the philology of personalities fixation is a complex subject but all so a simple subject to understand. Having no redo;action of the the process makes it all most in posable to understand for the queries mind who seeks to experience the no-trance star of minds operation witch is a focusing of attentions, so it is a form of trance but a higher form because Higher Mind and Higher Emotion are in gaged with,. The Selfs Instinctual Centre and other components.

Smarter people than me will invest time energising my description and the terminology i utilise to best microbe my understandings from recollection and resign via my understanding of the enneagram and the structures at work with in minds operations.

So the point of this little Christmas gift is to help the reader gain a structural understanding of what are the components which are in flux while undergoing the trance formative process of gaining a no trance dance view or a no trance state of awareness.

For the hard core Christmas Folk who take the Christ-Mass seriously , may like to utilise this information in there endeavour to reawaken or reconnect with there own Christus. If in-fact the Christ was an individual who inhabited the No-Trance State Of Being.

Instinctual Layer

GUT , Cause and Effect so/sp

HART , Cause & Effect sx/sp

HEAD , Cause & Effect -3-6-9-

HEAD , Receptivity & Detractions so/sx

HART , Receptivity & Detractions sp/sx

GUT , Receptivity & Detractions -6-9-3-

HEAD , Presence & Fixations sp/so

GUT , Presence & Fixations sx/so

HEART , Presence & Fixation -9-3-6-

One part of me would like to precent the table as follows, But I think I have correctly labeled the energy/psychological components correctly in the above table.

GUT , Cause and Effect so/sp

HART , Cause & Effect sx/sp

HEAD , Cause & Effect -3-6-9-

HEAD , Cause and Effect so/sx

HART , Cause and Effect sp/sx

GUT , Cause and Effect -6-9-3-

HEAD , Cause and Effect sp/so

GUT , Cause and Effect sx/so

HEART , Cause and Effect -9-3-6-

Merry Christmas to all and may best wish and i hope for you a happy new year.

Kitchen Fly

Re: Trance to No-Trance trance transformation.

Postby Kitchen Fly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:38 am

It seems to me, that when self is in the.. No -Trance trance free state, there is a sutler awareness of Times Nature within the minds perspective. Yes Holy Love is felt and experience as not being separate from Creation As Creator/Host ..and so selfs experience is a wear that self is not separate from Creation because Holy Love informs that the self has Union within Greater Natures Creation.

The Void in a real sense is Space within The Created Universe. The Selfs Location is the Centre of the Selfs Present Location Within The Void. The Third Implicate is the selfs direct awareness Of The Void. A Paradox is at work because it seems from one conceptual perspective Essence is The Void With-In a void.

I think of Time as has having three directions two directions come from both directions a long the liner distance of times path. and the third direction is focused beyond The Present into the Host Being Creation and that witch is sheared being time.

One way to conceptualise a validity for this concept is though the model of membrane theory.

If two membranes are attracted towards each other to unite as one to copulate a new Universe then, Each Membrane as a unique entirety must or may have its own vibration its own Time as a timing a consistency ,its signature its inanimate individuality.

Membrane A collides with Membrane B and the Big Bang Is or maybe the creation of Life In A Forum Of A New Membrane, Membrane C. Membrane "C" is the new void created ..and conceptually the time from "membrane "A" & "membrane "B" may Host like Gravity Hosts a void of order for the movement of that which has been created. "A" & "B" Host as a Multiplicity for the Newly Created A New Living Time,. The Current Present Now moving a log a continuum "Hosted Time" The Remnants of both Membrane's A and B.

So Before and Before are input into the creation of Time ,the time we individually experience as Self's own……….. ""Experiential Time".

At this point A.G.E.Blakes Book comes to mind and his A-B-C model. Where in there is a multiplicity between points three and six and at point three He places A and at point six He places B and the third implicate Reconciliation He places C at point nine.

So hopefully you the reader may be able to understand and intuit this diagram as a model , a mechanism of minds operation, relating within minds awareness of time within Times-Flow.

>……... Before……..……< The Present >………….……Before ……..<

In a sense the resistance we experience within our dislocation from Holy Love"s Flow Can Be Appreciated
By the second line of the diagram where a fixation a-cures , a subjective block at one of four locations,
After > Before - Before < After ..this fixation withholds the self from experiencing Reconciliation with:
- Holy Love / And - "The Greater Nature" - before the Selfs Own Awareness. Observed through the Lens Of "Holy Love".

>… Before……< The Present >……Before …<

After > Before …………………….. Before < After

This FIG can be drafted in other formations to signify other operational factors with-in the hosting of minds activity.

Three into three and Five and Six and Severn are all represented in this FIG.

_ _

_ _
_ _

&

&

_ _

_ _
_ _

The grey ** is a spacing and not part of the seven components FIG all though it could be a representative of the second Dot Point at the centre, with-in the Diagram of The Symbol Of The Absolute. I think of the seventh Dot as being the central point between the three points of the inner triangle. The top to _ _ could be seen as zero at point nine and nine at point nine and the remaining four _ _ are representative of multiplicity and four choices ( After > Before …………………….. Before < After ) , the six are
_ _ _ _ _ _ are also representative of the six sided figure. The ** with the below two _ _ are representative of two on three of and the inner triangle while the outer four _ _ at the botom and _ _ at the top are representative of the Four Quadrants Of The Hole Brain Model the play of three into three is the action that is representative of the Hole Brain.

Three into Three:

&

&

Kitchen Fly

Postby Kitchen Fly » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:09 am

I about this concept and i would like to expand on it some in a practical way that may help to understand the idea at work with in selfs personal experience.

First I will give a link to a blog I read last night and tried to comment on but the coment may not be posted yet so I will post the comment under the link adders. [url]kachina2012.wordpress.com[/url]

My comment, that hat yet been processed due to me forgetting my pass word.

I like the number 37 because it reminds me of Law 10 and the inner triangle , I give each point of the inner triangle a value of ten equaling 30. And the Severn reminds me of the six sided figure of the enneagram, I place one at the centre of both the triangle and the six sided figure as a representative of the Unity between the two , one plus six equals Severn and thirty plus severn equals 37. But the number 30 can be devided by six , six five's equals thirty, place or shear each of the units of the value five at each of the points that compose the six sided figure and there is a value of six at each of the six points. Leaving a value of One remaining. Thirty six plus one equals thirty seven.

So a question remains ,what is the significance of the number five and that there should be six units of the value five?

One possability for a solution to this patern may lie in the the construct of the symbol of The Absolute ( 4 BOUNDARIES 3 SEGMENT ) , (1) the inner segment (points to inner circle) is the Absolute. Page 94 Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRETS author Russell A. Smith

I have extended three values 18 to each of the corners of the inner triangle and its lines with the idea that a value of nine is at the six ends of all three lines making the inner triangle. Making a value of 54

I also see the number 54 as also 45 be pending upon the direction of flow ,remembering that the centre of the Absolute is not one point but two points.

By this time you may have twigged that the values at the six ends of the three lines that make the inner triangle could be a value that equals 36 and that value would be six , six multiplied six times equals thirty six.

So the value of eighteen could be replace with the value of twelve, or added 12 + 18 = 30 , three lots of thirty equals 90 and all proseses begin at zero at point nine and end at nine at point nine as A G E Blake roughy in his book , The Inteligent Enneagram.

But I think the number 100 is important within this context because we are applying the becimal 10 system , so 100 - 90 = 10 ,we started of with a concept that related Law 10 to or with in the number value of 30

Numbers are interesting and I still like the two number values of 54 & 45

54 + 45 = 99 , 100 - 99 = 1 , we spoke of the number value of one and six six's equals 36 + 1 = 37.

5 + 4 = 9 , and , 4 + 5 = 9 , you may think this style of math is silly but there are some interesting Bones to be excavated utilising olternitive math methards in search of understanding the nature of the third implicate.

Hear is one that sits on the same page 94.

DO 2592 7/7
TI 2406 6/7
LA 2221 5/7
SO 2036 4/5
FA 1851 3/7
MI 1666 2/7
RE 1481 1/7
DO 1296 1/7

DO 2+5+9+2= 18
TI 2+4+0+6= 12
LA 2+2+2+1= 07
SO 2+0+3+6= 11
FA 1+8+5+1= 15
MI 1+6+6+6= 19
RE 1+4+8+1= 14
DO 1+2+9+6= 18

DO + DO = 36
TI + RE = 26
LA + MI = 26
SO + FA = 26

Well that's interesting, but let's play some More:
- 3+6 = 9 , 2+6= 8 , 2+8= 8 , 2+8= 8 , 9+8+8+8 = 33 , 3+3 = "6"
- 36 + 26 + 26 + 26 = 114 , 1+1+4 = "6"

Any way that's my fun for the day, I will leave it to you to think about thinking about math in different ways to escivate more Bones from Gurdjieff and Russell A. Smith's , mathematics.

Mark Anthony Rockliff

_ _

_ _
_ _

When I spoke with this diagram in mind what was difficult to brooch was a complexity that seemed to require to much energy and complex explanation, but having drafted that comment
I seem to have done half the work in that chunk of idea exasperation so now I will go about explaining in my way what I would like to shear.

Think of a thought that is offensive enough about some ones behaviour, attitude or personal interest, or an activity an other may partake in that you do not like and dismiss with feelings about the thought of it in place of a general understanding attained in understanding the subject.

That that is not understood and an instant block or bias of dislike and rejection is in place in replace of a fluent flow of computation that leeds to an understanding. e.g. of something that may trigger most people that have had a healthy violent free upbringing is domestic domination and disciplining of offspring via corporal punishment. A subject that would be shocking for the average person to witness out of the blue for the first time and displayed with out the self having any control of the process witnessed.

Any example that is real for you will do.

So how do we get locked in time as a for of resistance remembering my post:

The top line I referred to zero at point nine and ending at nine at point nine and this line represents the no_trance aspect of minds ability in operation that is all ways present even if the egg has over rode it with its activities of the passions and the instinctual drives of being a competitive Human Being Human. ( >… Before……< The Present >……Before …< )

The second line , After > Before …………………….. Before < After , is between point 3 & 6 and is as a multiplicity , for like the egos defences then dealing with matters larger that the selfs understandings and subject matter that is not comfortably with the selfs own interest and biases. A for of a safety switch perhaps controlled by a dual action between the sub conches and the unclenches with in my model work like a three part switch in a triangle form much like the triangle model in the symbol of the absolute in fact the same as with six end and three lines connecting as a triangle shape.

Ok so it could be thought of as , After > Before …………………….. Before < After or After > Before …multiplicity... Before < After or After > Before …The Precent... Before < After

and in a hole brain like 5 Dot configuration that is active within the conches activity of minds flow dealing with subject matter under consideration so to say :

or and

After/Before……...…Before/After

……....…..…Focus……

Before/After……....After/Before

Focus could be replace with the word self and may work in a perceive , active , neutral , reconciliation modalities as a mechanism. So to say. so I am sore you have got the Idea.

Now my point of this reply post.

The statement all processes begin at zero at point nine and end at nine at point nine has a contextual reference in understanding the concept it is not to be taken as an over all absolute because as we know the enneagram system between it nine points has many root of active flow on all sorts of combinations and movement directions.

And it it one of these directs i would like to address.

The self when it is fixated in resistance and locked in a repeat of a thought as a bias to a subject as a typical repeated response standard response.

What I think is taking place is that the self is fixated at the multiplicity and it story is governed by a pattern play between the four , After > Before …multiplicity... Before < After , feeling is felt and thought is response it maybe generated by one of the three of four action of modality so to say ( perceive , active , neutral ) and what is happening because of the fixation is that the reconciliation in the form of a logical process is not taking place salting and ending at point nine traveling in doth directions around the circle of the enneagram. 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 and back to point nine and at the same time 9-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 and back to point nine , as if this action has to do with an over all content in context vision within understanding and is part of the reframing process that start at 9 and goes along he sane root as the enneagram of letting go , 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 and back to presence at point nine.

Not at this point in the idea that there is four before"s and two after"s and that there is a before the process of going around all three actions ( 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 and back to point nine and at the same time 9-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 and back to point nine , and the reframing process that start at 9 and goes along he sane root as the enneagram of letting go , 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 and back to presence at point nine as the process that all process start at zero at point nine and end at point nine. there are four actions but my thinking is that the neutral and reconciliation both in evolve a long the the path of all processes start at zero at point nine and end at point nine. so the process of being fixated in time maybe lead by an action that is the mechanism action of neutral 9-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 reinforcing the story that relates to the stability of the activity:

After > Before …………………….. Before < After or After > Before …multiplicity... Before < After or After > Before …The Precent... Before < After

Smarter people than I will if that choose refine and expand and frame this input if it is deemed to be a valid model for consideration and advancement.

Having said that there is some math I would like to shear that is interesting and may help in some ways in the future.

It relates to my comment post about the number 37 and the inner triangle of The Absolute and its posable role within the workings of the mind of man.

I showed some math using 9 and 18 and 6 and 12 you can see that the numbers 15 and 30 can be generated. for 15 to reach 45 it requires a number value of 30 ,and for 30 to reach 54 it requires a number value of 14 ,. 30 + 14 = 44 , 6 multiplied by six = 36 plus 8 = 44 , I all ways like to honer that we are made of master genes and because the mind sits within a body and Master genes control basic body plans. So eight is an important number.

Some more abstract math with the numbers 44 and 14 with the numbers 100 and 114 and 144 in mind:

- 30 + 14 = 44 , 6 multiplied by six = 36 plus 8 = 44
- 54 + 45 = 99 , 100 - 99 = 1 , we spoke of the number value of one and six six's equals 36 + 1 = 37
- 3+6 = 9 , 2+6= 8 , 2+8= 8 , 2+8= 8 , 9+8+8+8 = 33 , 3+3 = "6"
- 36 + 26 + 26 + 26 = 114 , 1+1+4 = "6-I think the number 100 is important within this context because we are applying the becimal 10 system , so 100 - 90 = 10 ,we started of with a concept that related Law 10 to or with in the number value of 30
- By design the enneagram question air has 144 questions that relate to the construct and operations of mind and personality.

There is something important I have to shear but for some resin I have a mental block so I return and add the content I wonted to shear once I recall the construct of the number pattern that relates to 6 12 9 18 54 45 and the apex number for the action I am unable to recall at this moment.

The Irony resistance and time and the flow of time in its three directions seems to be affecting me at this moment. I suspect the neutral is blocked by a fixation relating to:

by a fixation of

After > Before …..Multiplicity….. Before < After

The recollection will require:

After > Before….Multiplicity….Before < After

Such is life..
Cheers
Kitchen Fly

Postby Kitchen Fly » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:50 am

For some time I have wondered why and how the space of a value of three was in the highlighted sum. I was swear that 1+1+1+4= 10 dose not equal Ten, but I thought to my self that it must be a Law three thing or some thing that is to be discovered later, so I have trusted the process.

And at level I recognise 1+1+1+4= 10 in a way that 1+1+1 has to do with three parts and the 4 is related to the action of Law: 10

So the three six's could be seen as the 1+1+1 and the Four * * * * could be seen as the +4 or zero at point nine and nine at point nine with recognition that Law:10 sits above Point: 9 and associates with the action, All processes begin at zero at point nine and end at nine at point nine.

I think of the three 1's as being a three as in a hole unit of three forces as one being in three parts and the 0 as being not separate from the three 1's but decided as like the centre of The Symbol Of The Absolute has at its centre two Dots or Points one of witch is at the boundary of the Universe. So it is as if the zero represents the Dot or Point at the centre of the symbol of the Absolute and the other Dot Or Point that is the boundary of the Universe is one Dot or Point as three !'s.

4 Boundaries 3 Segments

1 ------- 0

1 ------- 1

An advertisement that court my eye , had a simple sum: 22 = 1 , I wondered,. why dose this ratio interest me? So I decided to let it role around my mind until it worked its way into my train of thought and found its place. And this is what I worked it to.

6+6+6+4= 22

………..*6*

..*6….….….…6*

4 & 6's

22 = 1

……….. 22

. = ……….….… 1

6+6+6+4= 22
.... 6+5 ….. 11

It is not complete to my satisfaction, but there are three sixes and four dots

and there remains the quantity of the sum: 1+1+1 ,but this reminds me of one of dnimon posts from the enneagram institute focused discussion board, where in he displayed some diagrams that are an explanation of how the enneagram works at a deeper level. And one of the main features of the explanation starts with four circles or pool ball like tigers three are the same colour brown I think, and the first in the row of four circles is red or red or yellow. It was related to God -- The Would & God -- Human & God -- Physics.

But still more process needed to centre the understanding of three there and three not there as if like: God -- The Would (3), & God -- Human & God -- Physics (3).

--------> God ----------------> -->
………. 1 ………. 2 ………… 3
Divine act Divine love Divine mind Would
………………………………………….. Hindbrain ………. Midbrain………. Frontal lobes
…………………………………………. !/2 + 1/2 ………...…. 2 …………….….... 3
--------------------------------> ---> ------ Brain ---------------->

--------> God ----------------> -->
………. 1 ……….. 2 ………… 3
Divine act Divine love Divine mind Would
………………………………………….. Matter/Motion ….….. ??……..………….. ??
…………………………………………...… !/2 + 1/2 ………… 2 ………….....….. 3
---------------------------------> ----> ---- Physics ---------------->

And in a funny way the equals sign in 22 = 1 reminds me of 11 as if eleven is half of twenty-two. And at the mid point of 1->2->3->1->2->3 & 1->2->3->1->2->3 is the 1 and the 1 in the other they thought of in the diagrams side by side remind me of 11 and the sums remaining in each of the two number sequences equals 11 and together the two added equals twenty-two. so three could be said to be three sets of Eleven.

1 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 3 and 1 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 3 = 22

"The Fly see all.. Lol"

But any way the sum 1 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 3 and 1 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 3 = 24 so if the equals symbol was thought of as a unit being one then 22 + 1 + 1 = 24 or 22 + = + 1 = 24

But lets not get to court up on that ..it is interesting as like:

DO + DO = 36
TI + RE = 26
LA + MI = 26
SO + FA = 26

Then searching for an invisible like third implicate math and seeking to understand its structure and its workings as a model or mechanism. Intelligence may have its own shadow that take a path of logic that to the normal mechanical mind may seem nonsense until enough pattern appear to twig interest as to the question , that if math works in a seemingly illogical way at the same time and that elegiacal relates to the nano of the unclenches and sub conches and Greater Natures Fixed Design.

Any way I need to recall this into focus and see if I see anything New.

1 + 1 = 2 cause and effect ?? Cause and Effect at the level of Strings or the Nano of Mind ??

Holy-love/Conches --> Strings ---> The Nano Of The Mind

1 -> 2 -> 3 -> Brain
1 -> 2 -> 3 -> Physics
1 -> 2 -> 3 -> Soul

1 + 2 + 3 = 6
1 + 2 + 3 = 6
1 + 2 + 3 = 6
-------- =18
-------- =36

DO + DO = 36

1 + 2 + 3 = 6
1 + 2 + 3 = 6
1 + 2 + 3 = 6

………..6

..6….………...6

1 + 2 + 3 = 6
1 + 2 + 3 = 6
1 + 2 + 3 = 6

-------- =18

------- = 36

------- = 54

------ = 108

------ = 144

18 + 36 + 54 + 108 + 144 = 360 Like 360*

( 1 + 2 + 3 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 6 = 36 )

………..* *

..* ….….…...… *

………..9 9

..9 ….….…...… 9

Part: 2 of 2

4 + 4 = 8 eight master genes
6 + 4 =10 law:10
1 + 1 = 2 cause and effect

Decimal point: reconciliation

Decimal point: value one.

1+1+1+4= 10

4+6+1 = 11

Implicate end: 1 ------- 0 Cercle of the enneagram

Absolute:centre.............. Universe: Intelligent Enneagram

Implicate end: 1 ------- 1 Centre of the enneagram

4 Boundaries 3 Segments

1 ------- 0

1 ------- 1

144 - 114 = 30

A decimal point, 122 zeros and something like a 138 at the end.

144 and 114 & 122 and 138 , 122 114 , 2+2 = 4

144 and 114 & 122 and 138 , 144 , 4+4 = 8

144 and 114 & 122 and 138 , 1+1+1 = 3

1__ and 1__

1 ------- 0 :The zero

1 ------- 1 :The one
Kitchen Fly

Return to Enneagram Type, Tritype and Insinctual Subtype Discussion